The material used is in the classic dress Mulesing-free merino sheep wool. The wool is collected from sheep in Australia. It is knitted into fabric and sewn by hand in Finland. The product is well suited for sensitive skin because it is a soft and breathable material and not itchy like other types of wool. Merino wool regulates according to the temperature and is often favoured by people who do outdoor sports. The fabric is biodegradable and it comes from a renewable source. Merino wool is often seen as the technical fabric of nature without the use of man made substances, because it also absorbs moisture without feeling wet or cold, is antibacterial and has odor fighting properties. Because of these properties, it does not really need to be washed and often airing or freezing it is enough. Wool is resistant to static electricity, making them less clingy on the body and unlikely to create static electricity sparks. It is considered to be hypoallergenic and is one of the most fire retardant fabrics available.
Check out the rest of the range from PENE Collection and get to know the designer here.
* Merino wool sweaters do not need continuous washing.
* Ventilate your clothes after each use and wash only with obvious dirt.
* Remove lint that has appeared gently from the knit.
* Give your clothing time to rest. Don’t wear the same knit every day.
* Wash by hand or with a machine using a wool wash program. 30 degrees and the lightest spin.
* Dry the knit flat to avoid stretching the knit.
* We do not recommend drying on a radiator, or in direct sunlight.
We recommend ironing the garment on the wrong side. This will ensure that your clothes do not get dirty from the iron and minimize other damage that the hot iron can bring.
All measurements in cm.
Model wears size: One size ( xs- l )
Model’s height: 173cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping from : Finland
Shipping locally will take 2-5 days, whereas international shipping can vary between 2-13 days depending on where you are.
If a buyer exercises their right to return an item within 14 days, the seller must reimburse all payments, including the original shipping charges, received from the buyer. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.