The material used is Mulesing-free merino sheep wool. The wool is collected in Australia. It is knitted into fabric and sewn by hand in Finland. The product is well suited for sensitive skin because it is a soft and breathable material. Merino wool keeps the skin warm and does not tickle the skin. This fabric is biodegradable.
* Merino wool sweaters do not need continuous washing.
* Ventilate your clothes after each use and wash only with obvious dirt.
* Remove lint that has appeared gently from the knit.
* Give your clothing time to rest. Don’t wear the same knit every day.
* Wash by hand or with a machine using a wool wash program. 30 degrees and the lightest spin.
* Dry the knit flat to avoid stretching the knit.
* We do not recommend drying on a radiator, or in direct sunlight.
We recommend ironing the garment on the wrong side. This will ensure that your clothes do not get dirty from the iron and minimize other damage that the hot iron can bring.
All measurements in cm.
Model wears size: One size ( xs- l )
Model’s height: 173cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping from : Finland
Shipping locally will take 2-5 days, whereas international shipping can vary between 2-13 days depending on where you are.
If a buyer exercises their right to return an item within 14 days, the seller must reimburse all payments, including the original shipping charges, received from the buyer. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.